WardWilliams Creative recently surveyed our clients to find out what Government support they have received and how Covid-19 is expected to influence the future of their Creative business. The survey we conducted was just a micro survey. Please see the results below.
Which sector are you in?
- Architects 4%
- Events 6%
- TV, Film and Entertainment 39%
- Technology & Software 12%
- PR & Marketing & Advertising 17%
- Design Inc Product 14%
- Other 8%
Have you used any government support?
- Business Interruption Loans (CBILS) 2%
- Bounce Back Loans 17%
- Furlough 27%
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS) 21%
- Future Fund 0%
- Local Authority Grants 19%
- Other 14%
For the option “Other” people has also used Arts Council Emergency Relief Fund & Universal Credit.
Will you have to make redundancies as the furlough scales back?
- Yes 5%
- No 67%
- Maybe 28%
What is the outlook for your business for the next 12 months?
- Expect to shrink 53%
- Expect to return to pre COVID position 37%
- Expect to grow 10%
We would like to thank all our clients which took part in this micro survey. If you have any queries on any of the above mentioned schemes then please get in touch with a member of the WardWilliams Creative team.